[About me - VL]
- Pink Floyd was/is the greatest band ever.
- Snowboarding is the most fun winter sport.
- Chess is very cool.
- I believe mathematics is quasi-empirical.
- Joe Satriani is the most awesome guitarist.
- Soccer is the greatest game on earth.
[About me too - TT]
- I like Pink Floyd too, and prog rock generally: Yes, early Genesis, King Crimson, to name a few.
- Maybe so — but for sheer geeky delight, I go for curling.
- So is Go. Maybe cooler.
- My philosophy of mathematics could be described as quasi-formalist. Except that the marks on paper have lots of meanings, as opposed to none.
- Greatest guitarist ever? I’d say Pat Metheny is way up there.
- I like watching billiards/snooker, table tennis, and sumo wrestling on ESPN — when they show them. I also like when they show Scrabble tournaments and the National Spelling Bee, but are they actually sports?
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to topological[dot]musings[At]gmail[dot]com